March 23, 2020, 12:08 p.m.
The health and safety of our attendees is our highest priority.
After careful consideration, and in light of the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments, we have decided to cancel WagonCon 5. This is disappointing to us and we know it is to you as well, however we feel that is the best choice for all of us with the current conditions. We are, however, looking into options to reschedule to a later time, though there is no guarantee we will be able to do so.
We remain committed to WagonCon and will get back to you with more information on specific plans in the coming weeks. Your badge can either be rolled to our rescheduled event (should we be able to have one), rolled to next year, refunded, or donated to WagonCon (a 501(c)(3) non-profit). Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how you would like to handle your badge. If we do not hear from you, we will roll the badge over to the rescheduled event, should that be this year or next year.
We will have any Swag you pre-ordered available for pick-up or shipment once it arrives as those orders have already been placed. Please also let us know how you would like to handle those items. If we don’t hear from you we will be reaching out once the merchandise has arrived.
Additionally, if you have any questions please reach out to us via email at email@example.com or via FaceBook. Your voice matters, and we care about your feedback.
We look forward to seeing you either later this year, or next year. Until then, stay safe and healthy!
May the dice always roll in your favor,
The WagonCon Board