WagonCon 2020 - Convention Update regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update 2

March 16, 2020, 3:38 p.m.

Hello Everyone,

We wanted to drop a short message to let everyone know that we are continuing to monitor the ongoing developments in regards to the Coronavirus (COVID-19).  At this time we are planning to make a final decision on whether we will be having WagonCon 2020 on 3/29.  

During the coming weeks we will be watching closely to developments and work to make decisions that are in the best interest of our convention family, both for health and long-term stability of our organization.

We have checked the cancellation policies of the two hotels providing us room blocks and their cut-offs for cancellations are after our decision date of 3/29.  Of course, if there are changes that develop prior to that date which force our hand we will react accordingly. Throughout this decision process we will work to keep you informed of our status.

As always, if you are not comfortable attending, please reach out to us to either roll your membership to next year or request a refund.

May the dice always roll in your favor,

The WagonCon Board